Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (8): Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Disclaimer: I RARELY reread books. In fact, I honestly don't remember the last time I reread a book. But there are some that I really wish I could, if I had the time! I don't reread books if I remember exactly what happened, so these are all books or series that I haven't read in so long that I have a hard time remembering exactly what the plot was!

10. Gone and Hunger by Michael Grant (because I need to finish the series, and I have NO idea what happened in the first two books anymore...

9. Eragon series by Christopher Paolini (because I need to finish the series, again!)

8. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

7. His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman

6. Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray

5.  Inkworld trilogy by Cornelia Funke

4. Cold Awakening trilogy by Robin Wasserman

3.  Peeps and The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld

2.  Midnighters trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

1. Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld (sensing a theme, here?)

Tell me: what books or series would YOU like to reread? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment