Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (39): MY LADY JANE

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!


Title: My Lady Jane
Authors: Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Release date: June 7, 2016

Summary: Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to married to a total stranger--and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that's the leaset of Jane's problems. She's about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong. 

Thoughts: This is a historical retelling, which usually isn't really my jam. But I've loved everything I've read from Cynthia Hand, and I've heard great things about the other two authors. And honestly, I don't know much about Jane Grey, but a brief perusal of her Wikipedia page left me very interested in her, and especially this YA-retold version! 

Tell me: what are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? Does my choice sound interesting to you? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment