Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (3): TRUTHWITCH

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

(since there's no cover yet, here's a picture of the author!)

Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard 
Release date: 2015
Summary: Garth Nix meets Avatar: The Last Airbender. 
The series is set in a world where three empires rule and every member of the population is born with a magical skill set, known as a "witchery." Now, as the Twenty Year Truce in a centuries-long war is about to end, the balance of power will fall on the shoulders of two young women, who must accept their fate, and themselves, to survive. 

Thoughts: I have become a HUGE fan of high fantasy, and that is in part due to Susan Dennard's BFF, Sarah J. Maas, and her Throne of Glass series. Now that I've finished Susan's Something Strange and Deadly trilogy, I can't wait to get my hands on her next series. Especially one that sounds so epic and fantastic! 

Tell me: what are YOU waiting on this wednesday? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment