Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (11): QUEEN OF SHADOWS

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine


Title: Queen of Shadows 
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: Throne of Glass #4

Thoughts: AHHHHH. This title was seriously JUST announced last week, and I couldn't be more excited. We still don't have a cover, but that's definitely something I'm looking forward to in the coming months. We DO, however, have a short synopsis, so click on the title link above if you want to read it, but BEWARE SPOILERS if you have NOT read the rest of the series, yet! This is my favorite fantasy series, and this installment is one of my most anticipated books of 2015, so definitely check out the series if you have not yet started it! 

Tell me: what are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment