Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (21): Last Books I Bought


TTT is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!

This is a pretty straightforward topic this week! I don't receive review copies, and I haven't been to a public library in years, so these are the last ten books I've bought! (Not including books that have been purchased, but have not yet arrived at my house.) 

    


10. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan




6. Something Real by Heather Demetrios

 
  


5. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

4. The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark

3. Rat Queens Vol. 1: Sass and Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe


1. Hawkeye Vol. 2: Little Hits by Matt Fraction

Tell me: have YOU read any of these? Did you enjoy them? And what were the last books YOU bought? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment