Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (9): A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!


Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #1
Release date: May 5, 2015

Summary: When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to  treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin--one of the lethal immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it...or doom Tamlin--and his world--forever. 

Thoughts: Sarah J. Maas. A new fantasy series. Say no more. I would follow Sarah to the ends of the Earth for more fantasy books. She is fabulous, and I would read anything she writes. Also, in her own words, ACOTAR is a "New Adult fantasy retelling/blending of "Beauty and the Beast," "Tam Lin," and "East of the Sun, West of the Moon."" So, yes. EXCITING. SO MUCH. 

Tell me: what are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments down below! 

5 comments:

  1. Saw this one last week and added on my tbr. Haven't read her first series yet but hopefully soon and this one as well. Great pick!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my tbr :) I still haven't read anything by her but I will do it soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSS.I don't even care what it's about, it's Sarah J. Maas. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one that I think looks really good! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I'm also dying to read this one. It can't come soon enough. Here's mine

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete