Sunday, July 20, 2014

Celebrity BOOK-Alikes

Have you ever looked at the cover of a book with a model on the cover and thought, Hey, that totally looks like...celebrity X?

It can either be really intriguing, or really distracting. But I first noticed it on the cover of Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Doesn't the girl on the cover TOTALLY look like Emilie de Ravin?


So I went hunting for other celebrity BOOK-alikes! And here are some I've found. 

Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen TOTALLY looks like AJ Michalka. 


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer TOTALLY looks like Malina Akerman.


Sorceress by Claudia Gray TOTALLY looks like Emma Roberts OR Bitsie Tulloch.


Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr looks like Cate Blanchett


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead looks like Angelina Jolie


In the case of Fragile Eternity, I had already pictured the character Sorcha as Cate Blanchett, so when the cover came out and looked a lot like her, I felt validated. On the other hand, the cover for Vampire Academy is what has kept me from reading the series for so long. Only after I saw the movie this winter, did I finally decide that I need to read the books in the near future. 

Tell me: have YOU found any other celebrity book-alikes? And how do you feel about them?



No comments:

Post a Comment