Thursday, July 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: The HARRY POTTER Series


The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling

Today's Throwback Thursday is the series that really started it all. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was really the first novel that got me into reading young adult novels. So here's one for my pal, Harry. Thanks for getting me started. 

This was really inspired by the fact that just yesterday, I FINALLY bought The Tales of Beedle the Bard, the last of the Hogwarts Library "series" that started long ago with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (who else is really excited for the movie series?!?) and Quidditch Through the Ages (which I still need to pick up.) 

Tell me: what books first got you into the young adult section at the bookstore? Let me know in the comments below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment