Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14 -- Day 1 Progress and Day 2 Challenge!



Day 1 Progress Report

Pages read -- 279
     Total pages read -- 279
Books finished -- zero so far
Currently reading -- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
     So far? Still loving this, though my heart hurts a little lot. 

Day 2 Challenge -- Scavenger Hunt

Today's challenge is hosted by Kristen over at The Book Monsters, so go check out that blog!

The challenge is to take photos that fulfill the items on the scavenger hunt list! I managed to complete four of the five hunts and (as befits the challenge) posted my pics on Instagram, so follow the link HERE to my profile to check out my entries! And once again, make sure to follow me if you haven't already!

The only hunt I didn't do was "Books in your favorite genre," because I'm wondering if I even have a favorite genre anymore. I used to think it was fantasy, but I've read more contemporary this year than anything else. But I still wouldn't say that contemporary is my favorite genre...so I think I'm an equal opportunity book lover! 

Also, fun fact: I don't actually have a full-on TBR shelf, so for that fifth hunt? I took all the books off those two shelves, collected a bunch of books from around my house, and rearranged those shelves with those TBR books. And after I took the picture, I put them all back where they belonged. What we do for the sake of good book pictures! 

So that's it for today, everybody! Be sure to check back all week to see my reading progress and to see me complete the challenges. If you're participating as well, I wish you all good luck! 

Tell me: how is YOUR reading week going so far? If you participated in the challenge for the day, link your picture(s) below so I can see them! Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment