Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books 14 -- Final Wrap-Up!


Wow! This past week has been a whirlwind. I am so sorry that my update posts (and posts in general) went by the wayside. The end of the week was kind of crazy, and I had such a fun weekend that I totally forgot to carve out some time to blog! BUT, I did keep reading, so let's get on with my wrap-up for the entire read-a-thon!

Final Wrap-Up

Total pages read -- 1437
Total Books Read -- 7.3
Books finished -- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins -- 5 stars
                             Avengers: Enemy Within by Kelly Sue DeConnick -- 5 stars
                             Hawkeye Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction -- 5 stars
                             Hawkeye Vol. 2: Little Hits by Matt Fraction -- 5 stars
                             Hawkeye Vol. 3: L.A. Woman by Matt Fraction -- 5 stars
                             Hawkeye Vol. 4: Rio Bravo by Matt Fraction -- 5 stars
                             Matilda by Roald Dahl -- 4 stars
Currently reading -- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
     So far? I'm a third of the way through this one, and I'm definitely enjoying it so far. I love the 
                  format of each chapter being one of the 99 days, and I especially appreciate the fact that 
                  every day is accounted for; none of the days are skipped, even if there's only a single 
                  sentence for that chapter. 

Final thoughts -- I think I had another successful read-a-thon! Could I have been better about doing my daily updates? Of course. Thursday I had a legitimate excuse, but on Friday, I was definitely just lazy. But at least I kept reading! I ended up completing my TBR by Saturday, so I even got to start an extra book on Sunday! I am so proud of myself again, and so happy that I participated once more. The next Bout of Books will be held in January, and I will definitely be participating again. Click HERE to go to the Bout of Books site for the exact dates and more general information. 

Tell me: how did YOU do during Bout of Books 14? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had a great readathon! All of your books you gave really high ratings too!

    ReplyDelete