Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (19): Books I've Read This Year So Far

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!

Hey guys! I haven't done a TTT in a while. But this is the perfect week for me to join in! My goal for the year was to read 40 books, and I've already surpassed that goal! So I have plenty of books to choose from. I'll be interested to see which of these books end up making my end-of-year list, as well! Instead of telling you why they're on my list, I'll link you to both the Goodreads page for the book, as well as my review! 

10. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 

9. Forged by Erin Bowman

8. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

7. I Was Here by Gayle Forman

6. The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 1 -- The Faust Act by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie

5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

4. All the Rage by Courtney Summers

3. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Goodreads | Review

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 

Tell me: what are some of YOUR favorite books thus far in 2015? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment