Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bout of Books 13 -- Day 5 Progress Report


Hello, and welcome to Day 6 of the Bout of Books 13 read-a-thon! 

Day 5 Progress Report

Pages read -- 140
        Total pages read -- 554
Books finished -- 2 (ACOTAR and Deadly Class Vol. 1)
Currently reading -- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
        So far? I'm having a hard time getting into this one. I have heard such great things about it, and 
                     I'm sure I would like it, too. But it's a little slow at the beginning so it's taking a while to 
                     read, even though it's so short. 
Time spent reading -- 1 hour
        Total time spent reading -- 7.5 hours
Confidence level ?/10 -- Now down to a 4. Oops! There's absolutely no way I'll be finishing both 
                                         Perks and Austenland. I'm not even sure if I can finish one of those. But I 
                                         may switch to Austenland and see if I can power through it!

Day 6 Challenge -- Favorite Read Photo

Today's challenge is hosted by Stephanie at Once Upon a Chapter, so go check out her blog! The challenge is simple: take a photo of your favorite read so far in Bout of Books 13. And since I've only finished one novel and one graphic novel, I decided NOT to participate in the challenge today. *sad face* Honestly, we all know what my choice would be *cough, cough ACOTAR cough* So instead, I'm just going to get back to reading for the day! But be sure to hop on over to Stephanie's blog anyway, especially if you are participating in this final challenge!

So that's it for today's update! Check back tomorrow for my Day 6 Progress Report! Then on Monday, check back for my Day 7 Progress Report as well as the wrap-up for the whole week! 

Tell me: how are YOU doing during the read-a-thon? And what has been your favorite read so far? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment