Tuesday, May 19, 2015

#RYBSAT 5 -- Announcement



Hey guys! This is going to be a fairly short post, but I just wanted to come on my blog and officially announce my participation in #RYBSAT Round 5! 

For those of you who don't know what RYBSAT is, it stands for Read Your BookShelf-A-Thon. The way this particular read-a-thon works is you find a spot on your shelf and start reading from there, continuing along the shelf. You are allowed to skip books you've read before, and you're allowed to skip 2nd books in series. For instance, if you have a trilogy on the shelf you pick, you would read the first book in the trilogy, but you're not required to continue on to the second and third; you would be able to skip the rest of the series and continue down the shelf.

This round is going from May 18th-May 24th midnight, so I'm a day late. But I was still unsure I was going to be participating until today when I thought, Why not?

RYBSAT is hosted by several people, as you can see from the graphic above, but I became aware of it through Lainey @gingerreadslainey. You can find her on Youtube or on Twitter, and please do, because she is totally awesome.

If you'd like to see my TBR, you can go to my Instagram and check out my latest photo! I won't be posting updates here like I did for the Bout of Books, so if you want updates on my progress, be sure to follow my Twitter and/or Goodreads!

ALSO, if you want to participate, make sure to use the #RYBSAT on all your tweets or Instagram pictures as you read, and follow the official RYBSAT twitter handle, @RYBSAT15!

Tell me: are YOU participating in #RYBSAT? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment