Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bout of Books 13 -- Day 6 Progress Report


Hello, and welcome to the final day, Day 7, of the Bout of Books 13 read-a-thon! 

Day 6 Progress Report

Pages read -- 134
        Total pages read -- 688
Books finished -- 2 (ACOTAR and Deadly Class Vol. 1)
Currently reading -- Austenland by Shannon Hale
        So far? I am LOVING it. At time of posting, I only have less than 20 pages left. I think I 
                     actually do prefer the movie (cue the stone-throwing!) but I am really enjoying the 
                     book. And it's fun recognizing which lines in the book were transferred directly to the 
                     screen. It's such a fun book!
Time spent reading -- I have no idea. I give up on this front. 

Today is the last day of the read-a-thon, ladies and gentlemen! And I now know that I am not going to finish all five books that were on my TBR. However, I think I will end up finishing 4/5, so I'm pretty pleased with that! The plan for the evening is to finish Austenland, then quickly read Chew Vol. 1 before midnight, and I'm fairly certain I can do it. 

So check back tomorrow to see if I succeed! I'll be posting a Day 7 Progress Report, as well as full wrap-up for the read-a-thon!

Tell me: in these final hours of the read-a-thon, how is YOUR progress going? Will you finish all that you set out to achieve? Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment