Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (16): Books I Will Probably Never Read


TTT is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

For this week's TTT, I honestly couldn't think of ten books that I would probably never read. I mean, I probably could, but usually, I'd like to never say never. And if I were naming multiple books in a series or by a certain author, I would easily get to ten. But here are my top FIVE books I'll probably never read. 



Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James



A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin




The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson



The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen





The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Tell me: have YOU read any of these books? Can you convince me to read them? What are some books YOU will probably never read? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment