Monday, May 18, 2015

Bout of Books 13 -- Day 7 Progress Report and Final Wrap-Up


Hello, and welcome to the day AFTER the Bout of Books 13 read-a-thon! 


Day 7 Progress Report

Pages read -- 196
Books finished today -- 2 (Austenland and Chew Vol. 1 Taster's Choice)

Week-long Wrap-Up!

Total pages read -- 884
Total books read -- 4
        Books read -- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas -- 5 stars (FAVORITE)
                               Deadly Class Vol. 1 Kids of the Black Hole by Rick Remender, Wes Craig and 
                                             Lee Loughridge -- 5 stars
                               Austenland by Shannon Hale -- 4 stars
                               Chew Vol. 1 Taster's Choice by John Layman and Robert Guillory -- 4 stars

Final thoughts -- I am SO happy I decided to finally join in on a read-a-thon! I managed to knock 4 books off of my TBR, and I made sure to read every day. Sure, it might not have been a ton every day, but at least I read some. I also managed to participate in 5 out of 6 challenges for the week, and I'm not usually one to participate in that kind of thing. But I'm so glad I did, because they were so much fun! I am extremely proud of what I accomplished this week, and I will definitely be participating in the next Bout of Books in August! Check out their website here for exact dates on the next round, and many more details about the read-a-thon in general. Thanks for such a great week! 

Tell me: how did YOU do during Bout of Books? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment